Monday, June 1, 2020

5 Star Review For Fires of Discovery

     My name is Raven Carrington and I've been plagued with these horrifying dreams about a witch. Crazy right? Who knew the dreams were only the beginning? Soon, after the nightmares begin, I obtain powers and  discover the sisters in my dreams are related to me. A stranger contacted me on my laptop shortly after I discovered that I have powers. No, really I mean it. You should have seen it, I was totally freaked out. My parents, however, were not even the slightest bit disturbed by this. I don't know which is worse....the fact that I have powers or the fact that my parents act as though they were expecting it. How can a Christian family have a witch in it? We're descendants of one of the 12 disciples. This is so totally weird. I don't know what to do. It's not like I can talk to anyone about it. I'd be on an one-way trip to looney land. Straight jacket anyone? No thanks, not for me. Am I a witch or are my powers the same as the disciples had?  Is it possible the sisters did too but were mistaken for witches during the 1800’s because people of that time were afraid? How is it possible that there were witches in this very Christian family? Yeah, that’s what I want to know too.
     The 1800's is not the coolest place to learn about how to be a witch. I'm not even sure that I am one yet. I've found the three sisters from my dreams, who are about to be killed for practicing witchcraft. So heart-breaking. I've only seen them use their powers for good. How does that make them a bad person? What will happen to me if I'm discovered? One, I have witch-like powers and two, I'm totally out of my century.
     Raven has unique powers called convergence of powers. She must choose which powers she wanted. It was a tough choice. These are her adventures. Would she denounce her evil powers or will she free her family from the family curse.
    This was a very good read! A lot of dream teleportation going on. But it kept and held my interest. A different writing from this author but a good choice. Wow!🔥🔥🔥 ~ Review by LadyTee89

No comments:

Post a Comment