Monday, September 29, 2014

A Sweet Inspirational Book


Learning to Dance in the Rain by Melanie Bennett
ISBN: 978-0615988085

Purchase the Book
: Amazon

Blurb: I would like to invite you to join me on the journey of ups and downs, heartaches and thrills I experienced through a year of caring for a child with autism. This journal is my story as a caregiver, weathering the storm with a seven year-old girl with autism. Whether you know nothing at all about autism or feel well-versed on the topic, I believe you will find my story educational, enlightening, and heartwarming.

Learning to Dance in the Rain was a really sweet diary type book on the life of a young autistic girl. I love the way the author pulled you into the story and made you fall in love with this sweet little girl. There were times that you (the reader) will cheer for her accomplishments and other times that will make you cry. The story was very inspirational and I was thrilled to learn that the events in the story were true. I cannot wait to find out what happens to the little girl and her family next. Perhaps the author will write another book involving the little one's life and accomplishments. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a heart-warming story.

I give this book 5 stars out of a total of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment