Tuesday, September 24, 2013

REVIEW POLICY...UPDATED

PLEASE READ THE BELOW POLICY PRIOR TO SENDING ME YOUR BOOK FOR REVIEW! Thank you so much.

  •    I review as a hobby because I love to read.  I only accept the books that I am interested in reading.  It is very hard to write an exciting review about a book that I was not even interested in.
  • Genres that I prefer: Christian Fiction, Thrillers, Mystery, Adventure and Suspense.
  • I will however accept other genres if the book interests me.
  • Genres that I DO NOT accept: Paranormal, Horror, Romance, Erotica, any book that contains an excessive amount of profanity and Nonfiction.
  • I reserve the right to reject a book regardless of what genre it is if the book does not interest me.
  • I accept physical or kindle copies of the book for reviews only.
  •  I do not receive any compensation for my reviews.  If I received the book for free from an author, publisher, or publicist, I will clearly state that in my review. 
  • I will give an honest, courteous and respectful review of the book. 
  • It will take approximately 4 to 6 months for me to read and review the book, as I not only work a regular job, but am also writing my novels, I will be reading multiple other books for review  as well.  I will always read my books in the order that I receive them.  I will not be able to promise an exact date for when the review will be posted. Please remember that there are other books ahead of yours in line for a review also.
  • I will always post the review on my blog and send you the link.  I will also post it on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.
  • Please fill out the Contact Me form on the bottom of my blog page to submit your book review request. Please include a brief synopsis of your book. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment