Monday, July 30, 2018

Thoughts from Lorna



 


  


37772306_234826407144987_6331337820770140160_n


Title: Thoughts from Lorna, A Poetry Book
Author: Lorna Michael's
Cover design: Hydra Production
Photography: Bronwyn Goulding
Publisher: Hydra Productions
Release date: 13th August 2018
Blurb This book is a combination of poetry from a lifetime of writing. Some are about the love of a partner, family, child, and love lost. Each one has a powerful message that only you will know what it means. There is also several that talk about pain and loss of as a suffer from mental illness you will find the words refreshing like someone had taken your thoughts and feelings and put them into words that express you.


author bio 
         I am Lorna Michael’s I live in the Blue Mountains 2 hours from Sydney in NSW Australia with my husband and two fur babies I have been writing since I was a child and can remember the first time I was published in the school newsletter at the age of eight. For many years I have kept journals writing my thoughts as well as poetry. With over 50 poems in my arsenal, I decided to share them with the world. I have been told by many that have read my poems that they are art with a powerful message and that is what I want people to take away from my words a message for themselves whatever that should be. I believe there is a message in every word I write, and I believe the world should read it I have several works in progress projects that I will work on one at a time, so stay tuned and watch this space for more.  


Newsletter hydra author 3
signed copy

signed Copy

[wpvideo ISsDUfk5

preorder

Order Paperback

Thoughts From Lorna

 cmp logo

7 comments:

  1. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    نحن متميزة فى أعمال التنظيف سوف نساعك فى الحصول على أفضل خدمات تنظيف البيوت ومنازل فى أقل وقت وبدون مجهود وبجودة فائقه لم تحصلى عليها من قبل وسوف تستعيدى جمال منزلك المبهر والمميز وتحولى منزلك مهما كان حجمه أو شكله أو جنة فقط باعتماد شركتنا.
    شركة تنظيف موكيت شمال الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت جنوب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت شرق الرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت غرب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل شرق الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل شمال الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل جنوب الرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل غرب الرياض

    ReplyDelete