Friday, January 23, 2015

A Love Letter From God by P. K. Hallinan

A Love Letter from God by P. K. Hallinan
ISBN-13: 978-0824956622
Hardcover (24 pages)
Purchase book: Amazon


Blurb:
A sweet new book from perennial best-selling author P. K. Hallinan. In this new title by P. K. Hallinan, the author supposes what God might say in a personal letter written to a child. The unconditional and unlimited nature of God's love is revealed through simple and lyrical language.
I love you, My child, so hear what I say:
Nothing can pry Me or drive Me away.
Your future's as brilliant as the sun on the sea...
And I'll love you forever, through all eternity.

Rich and textured illustrations and fun die-cuts will make this heartwarming book a family favorite for years to come. Ages 3-8.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for the purpose of review.

This was a sweet book. I loved the illustrations and the rhyming of the poem. While it was very entertaining it carried a wonderful and important message that even grownups need reminding about. God loves us. I highly recommend this great book for anyone who has children, grandchildren or works with children. What a great lesson you can teach them just by reading them this book.

I give this book 5 stars out of a total of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment